support this site, visit the ad and buy somehitng if you like :)

search for your iPhone app here

EXAMPLE: cracked: moleskine.v0.37b3-2.Cracked.Hunterx.CNPDA.zip

yes, some links

Latest iPhone apps - cracked (realtime)

22.06.2009

Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)

if you getting in cydia problems with OS 3.0
Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)

then do follwing:

get diskaid (if you do not have access over ssh)
make a connection to iphone and replace /usr/lib/dpkg/status to stauts_bak
and /usr/lib/dpkg/status-old (not _bak!!) to /usr/lib/dpkg/status

that's all ! ;)

2 Kommentare:

Varun Nagwekar hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Varun Nagwekar hat gesagt…

I am having the exact same problem when I install apps from Cydia. I actually got this problem when I started uninstalling RockApp.

Now Cydia doesn't allow me to install any apps and returns me with an error. The only difference is that instead of code (2) I get a code (100). I tried doing what you told me to, but that didn't help. It might be because its a different code altogether

Hoping you can help me with this. This is the only place where I found an answer that is remotely related to this problem.

Thanking you.
Varun
varunnagwekar@gmail.com