support this site, visit the ad and buy somehitng if you like :)

search for your iPhone app here

EXAMPLE: cracked: moleskine.v0.37b3-2.Cracked.Hunterx.CNPDA.zip

yes, some links

Latest iPhone apps - cracked (realtime)

27.05.2008

iLog 1.1.2 found on rapidshare

http://rapidshare.com/files/118134533/il1.1.2-iph.com.rar.html

PW is blogname without http:// .

as far as I read from the cracker, this time iLog was better protected than the last version. It took the cracker 5 minutes to crack the whole app. also not everything was included. The dylib is missing. I guess this should be a sign that you should not use the dylib until it's confirmed that the dylib is working without fucking up you iPhone as the version 1.1.1.
I've tested official trial version 1.1.1 by my self and my iPhone also fucked up. So I needed to remove the autostart entry. what a mess...

I did not tested the crack as I am not interessted anymore in iLog since it fucked up my iPhone last time, so please share your experiance here.

Keine Kommentare: